Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe-September 2019 updated draft agenda posted

Hello Alfred,

For the position of PHY ad hoc chair I would like to nominate Qinghua Li.

Qinghua has been an active member since early days of 802.11n going through 802.11ac and 802.11ax.

He’s profound knowledge of the PHY aspect of 802.11 and active involvement in the development of the PHY will greatly benefit the ad hoc PHY discussions.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337