Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [November 2019]: Call For Submissions

Hi Alfred,

Please add the following submission to the agenda:

11-19-1858-00-00be, “HARQ System Level Simulation Results”, (Sebastian Max, Ericsson), HARQ

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Ericsson

Sebastian Max
Senior Researcher
GFTL ER NAP RNAP Radio Netw Res Germany
Phone: +491725792016
sebastian.max@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ericsson
Ericsson Allee 1
52134, Herzogenrath
Germany

Our commitment to Technology for Good and Diversity and Inclusion contributes to positive change.

Legal entity: ERICSSON AB registration number 556056-6258, registered office in Stockholm
This communication is confidential. Our email terms: https://www.ericsson.com/en/legal/privacy/email-disclaimer