Email: liyunbo@xxxxxxxxxx
发件人:Nan Li <li.nan25@xxxxxxxxxx>
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBE <STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
时 间:2019-11-10 09:16:24
主题Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [November 2019]: Call For Submissions

Hi Alfred,

Please add the following submission to F2F meeting submission list.

11-19-1652-01-00be-multi-ap-transmission-procedure,(SangSun, ZTE Corporation),multi-AP

11-19-1961-00-00be-multi-ap-group-establishment,(SangSun, ZTE Corporation),multi-AP

Thanks!

Nan Li

原始邮件