[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Updated SFD (19/1262r6) is posted

Hello Alfred and all,

I've received a comment from Yongho (below) for revision 5 of the SFD.

Based on his input, I've prepared revision 6 and it is now available at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1262-06-00be-specification-framework-for-tgbe.docx

Regards,
Edward