[STDS-802-11-TGBE] PHY ad-hoc agenda R2 uploaded

Hi all,

I have uploaded R2 of the PHY ad-hoc agenda. This includes a list of SPs we’ve discussed so far. Some of these have been deferred. We can revisit these SPs as needed.

Regards,

Sigurd

This email, including its contents and any attachment(s), may contain confidential information of ON Semiconductor and is solely for the intended recipient(s). If you may have received this in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete this email, its contents and any attachment(s).