Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe MAC ad-hoc meeting [03/13/2020]: Update on attendance due to COVID-19 - Errata Corrige

Hello all,

This is a notification regarding certain screening procedures/restrictions being put in place, due to the Corona virus, by our hosting company for the TGbe MAC ad-hoc meeting that is scheduled on March 13th.

The hosting company's has put restrictions on admittance to their offices of visitors that are from or have been in the past 14 days in the following countries or regions: South Korea, Japan, Italy, Singapore, China Hong Kong, China Macau, Mainland China.

The hosting company will provide teleconference facilities (dial-in details are included in the agenda sent out earlier) to accommodate members that will not be able to attend in person.

We will provide any updates, as they become available, given that the situation is still evolving.

Best Regards,

Alfred

This is a notification regarding certain screening procedures/restrictions being put in place, due to the Corona virus, by our hosting company for the TGbe MAC ad-hoc meeting that is scheduled on March 13th.

The hosting company's has put restrictions on admittance to their offices of visitors that are from or have been in the past 14 days in the following countries: South Korea, Japan, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China.

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD.
IEEE802.11 TGbe Chair,

--