[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe MAC ad-hoc meeting [03/13/2020]: Announcement

Hello all,

Accounting for the feedback received from TGbe members, and after consulting with the WG leadership, I am hereby announcing a reduction of the number of sessions for the MAC ad-hoc meeting, which is scheduled for Friday, 13th of March 2020. The MAC ad-hoc meeting will be limited to one session in the morning, start time at 9:00 and end time 12:00 PT.
The updated MAC ad-hoc agenda, which accounts for this modification, can be found below:
 https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0341-02-00be-mar-tgbe-mac-ad-hoc-agenda.docx

I will send a separate e-mail, with a 10-day advance notice, for scheduling additional teleconference calls, which will replace the 2 sessions that are being suppressed from the MAC ad-hoc meeting.

There will also be a separate e-mail in the next couple of days providing details on the process that we will follow for running straw-polls via the online tools at our disposal.

Best Regards,

Alfred