[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Clarification on SP2 in 545r0

Hi Sigurd and Tianyu,

When I read the SP results (SP5_0406.txt) requested and forwarded by my colleague, I find the text for SP5 is not exactly what was shown in your slides.

The SP 5 in the txt doc is:

1. [20/0545r0] Do you agree that the following indication should be the same considering symbol alignment within each segment from PHY point of view if the fields are present in U-SIG

- Number of EHT-SIG symbols

- GI+EHT-LTF Size

- Number of EHT-LTF symbols

- PE related parameters should be the same

Whilst I think the text in your slides when you update during the call is:

1. [20/0545r0] Do you agree that the following indication should shall be the same considering symbol alignment within each segment from PHY point of view if the fields are present in U-SIG

- Number of EHT-SIG symbols

- GI+EHT-LTF Size

- Number of EHT-LTF symbols

- PE related parameters should be the same

Do you have the meeting minutes? Could you clarify it?

regards

于健 Ross Yu

Huawei Technologies