From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 2:44 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [04/23/2020]: Agenda Updated

Caution: EXT Email

Hello all,

Updated agenda can be found below:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0425-30-00be-2020-mar-may-tgbe-teleconference-agendas.docx

Also since the discussions with WG leadership over the "voting member vs. non-voting member" have yet to conclude we will continue with our current M.O, which is that any member can vote on the questions for inclusion of candidate SFD text contributions.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD