[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 562r1

Hello Minyoung

Thank you for presenting contribution 562r1. Because of very limited Q&A time now (most of Q in the queue can not be answered), I just have a few questions.

Regarding the right figure in slide 4, I understand single radio STA can not receive the frames on more than one link. But you mentioned this single radio STA can switch the link in a few microseconds. Then how many LOs inside it? Generally speaking, there is just one. I do not how do you make its frequency stable in a few microseconds. If it can work, why do you just limit it to one antenna per link while monitoring the channel? If there is only one antenna for single radio, does it still work

For dynamic SM power save, what is the motivation for additional constraints  for the first frame of a frame exchange sequence? If they are needed for EHT, does HE need them? Is dynamic SM power save link specific or other?

What do you mean by the following sentence, can single radio STA be awake on more than one link

“To enable the MLSR operation, the non-AP MLD indicates two or more enabled links are in the awake state”

Best wishes,

Ming Gan