发件人: Rojan Chitrakar [mailto:rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020522 14:36
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Fwd: FW: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 429r0

Hi Kaiying,

I had the same question as Minyoung: What about NAV on the non-primary blocks for AP? I think you replied that NAV is only maintained on the primary 20, but I think that is risky. I think NAV should be extended to non-primary blocks too, else it is not fair to OBSS or legacy STAs that have P20 on those channels, since their channel access may be blocked due to NAV.

Regards,

Rojan