Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SPs in Document 19/0988r2

Hi Ming,

Thanks for your contribution and extended discussion!

On SP 2, providing all the BSS Specific parameters of other links or even the updated parameters might not be necessary. I have a related contribution on potential mechanisms to indicate BSS Parameters update of other link(s). Please refer to slides 15-16 in DCN 11-20/226r5. Main objective is to minimize Beacon bloating. This presentation is in the queue.

On SP 4, I agree having “almost” synced TWT SPs would be good for STA MLDs and may be even help AP scheduling. With this approach, at the STA MLD side, the power consumption of PHY and upper MAC can be reduced compared to completely asynchronous power states/ TWT SPs.

On per-link AID, I did not find strong motivation in your slides. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks,

Sharan