Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Clarification question on 791r1

Hi Ron and Ross,

@Ron, is this only to mandate transmission?

Currently we are studying whether we need additional implementation to support punctured transmission or not.

We may need couple of weeks to finish this study. Can you wait for it before you run SP?

BTW, we are fine with mandating reception.

I agree with Ross. Some MRUs are not supported in OFDMA mode. It is better to follow agreed motions unless you want to add those mode in OFDMA.

If that is your intention, then it requires different discussion.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee