[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 0883/r1

Hi Yongho,

I have some questions on your contribution: 883/r1,could you make some comment on it?

  1. I understand  there should be one notification about the chain changed on current link before the RX/TX chain changes to another link.  And also need a notification to the MLD AP in advance before the next TX/RX happened on the new link( should be link1 in your slide). Otherwise, I’m afraid the AP MLD don’t know how many SS should be used for the next TX/RX stream,  and it can’t achieve the TP enhancement end.
  2. For the TX chain case, I think the precondition is that there is no buffered data in PHY layer of current link.

But I don’t see the two points on the slide.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang