[STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Parameters for EHT-MCSs

Hi TTT members and all

Parameters for EHT-MCSs potentially has one general section (Parameters for EHT-MCSs) and at least 10 sub-sections ( EHE-MCSs for 26-tone RU to EHE-MCSs for 4×996-tone RU) with a bunch of tables. The number of sub-sections could be changed depending on how many RUs should be considered.

Initially, I suggest the followings.

As Ruchen takes subclause 8-11 if there is no more volunteer, I will take the rest.

  • Parameters for EHT-MCSs (General)
    1. EHE-MCSs for 26-tone RU
    2. EHE-MCSs for 52-tone RU
    3. EHE-MCSs for 78-tone RU
    4. EHE-MCSs for 106-tone RU
    5. EHE-MCSs for 132-tone RU
    6. EHE-MCSs for 242-tone RU
    7. EHE-MCSs for 484-tone RU
    8. EHE-MCSs for 996-tone RU
    9. EHE-MCSs for 2x996-tone RU
    10. EHE-MCSs for 3x996-tone RU
    11. EHE-MCSs for 4x996-tone RU

Currently there isn’t much discussion except for 4k QAM in TGbe.

If no significant changes are required comparing to 11ax, I’m going to reuse the 11ax MCS indices on top of 4k QAM in the table.

I will send the initial draft to TTT separately.

Let me know if you have any comments and suggestions...

Regards,

Yujin.