[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion 1009-r2

Hi,

We had a presentation yesterday on the blindness issue for Non-STR operations. The comments received from Rojan, Yunbo, Jason, Ming and Sharan,  as far as I remember, seem to be the following:

  1. Have mode of unlimited RTSs.
  2. What is the value of timer duration so that it is not set to zero like in NAVsync ?
  3. Whether the rule of adding RTSs is needed in the unmanaged AP case.
  4. Whether we reuse NAVsyncdelay timer instead of defining a new one
  5. Whether blindness issue happens during sync PPDU transmission.

Please add any other comments I might have missed. To address those issues completely I intend to start an offline discussion thread/call with the above commenters and the co-authors.

Regards,

Dibakar