Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 20 motions (PHY, Multi-link, wideband, security, multi-AP operation) without an assigned TTT

Hello Rojan,

Thanks for your input.    I add the note (subject to confirmation) as per your comment to wait for Liwen to agree:

MLO-Multi-link block ack: sharing and extension of SN space

Liwen Chu,

,

Abhishek Patil, Po-kai Huang, Kaiying Lu, Jarkko Kneckt, Tomo Adachi, Rojan Chitrakar, Arik Klein, Taewon Song, Zhou Lan, Ryuichi Hirata Yusuke Tanaka, Xiaofei Wang, Sebastian Max, Jonghun Han, Jason Yuchen Guo, Gabor Bajko, Chunyu Hu, Liuming Lu

R1

Motion 112, #SP7

Motion 112, #SP25

Motion 112, #SP22

Motion 112, #SP23

Motion 112, #SP24

Motion 37 (subject to confirmation)

Regards,
Edward

Thanks for the update. Motion 37 is regarding sharing of SN Space across links and can be placed under the item below, if Liwen agrees. I can help with the text if needed.

MAC

MLO-Multi-link block ack: sharing and extension of SN space

Liwen Chu,

,

Regards,

Rojan