Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Request to add deferred SP to MAC agenda

Hi Osama,

Thanks for the detailed questions. I appreciate you taking the time to review the simulations. Please see my responses in line.

Note that the concept of the protected windows shown in the simulations is somewhat independent of the TID discussions, but we used it as one example to show how we can achieve a differentiated service in channel access when we are able to characterize and prioritize the traffic streams.

Thanks

Dave