Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT MAC MLO BA procedures

Hi Abhi,

Thanks for the update. I see that you also have included the Note from Motion 115, SP85 in this, which is also covered in my PDT (20/1261):

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1261-01-00be-pdt-mac-mlo-retransmissions.docx

I think it is better to have retransmission related text as a separate sub-clause (not within block-ack clause) so that all retransmission related texts (with/without block ack agreement) can be captured in one place. This can be used as placeholder for future text related to retransmissions. I have deleted the reference to the baseline sub-clause that Po-kai had concerns with and he said he is ok to have this separately. As such, we do not need to include the Note here since the retransmission case will be captured in the other sub-clause in 20/1261.

Best Regards,

Rojan