Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO Enhanced Multi-link Single-radio Operation

Hello TTT members for Enhanced Multi-link Single-radio Operation,

I've resolved all the comments from Duncan, George, Jason, and Yongho, and uploaded r11 below:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1291-11-00be-pdt-mac-mlo-enhanced-multi-link-single-radio-operation.docx

Please review and let me know if you have any further comments.

Thanks,
Minyoung