[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20/0590: Discussion on Cooriniated SR

  Hello all,

I would like to initiate a discussion regarding the contribution 11-20/0590 presented in the last JOINT call.

There were lots of Qs and I was able to cover only a few of them due to limited time.

I saw the remaining Qs from Po-Kai, Yunbo, Yongho, Yonggang, and Jonas in the chat window.

Please share your valuable comments.

To the others, I would appreciate if you could share your opinion or suggestion on this topic.

For your convinience, I breifly summarize my contribution.

0. In this contribution, I covered only DL C-SR transmissions. I have another contribution extending C-SR procedure to cover UL.

1. One-way coordination is an appropriate policy to determine transmission power of sharing/shared AP in C-SR operation.

2. Sharing AP is required to collect path loss values from STAs to calculate maximum transmission power of shared AP. So, we need to define proper signalings for the path loss collection.

3. In the shared TXOP, BA separation is required to avoid mutual interference.

Thanks,

Jonghun