发件人: Das, Subir [mailto:sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020911 0:49
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXTERNAL] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT for NS/EP Priority Access

Hello Edward,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was not aware of it. I did discuss with my co-authors and also received suggestions from the TTT members.

We have decided to replace ‘NS/EP’ with ‘NSEP’. We will reflect this in the next revision and also add a note in Clause 4.5.x since the forward slash is used in other standards.

Regards,

_Subir