Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-EHT-preamble-EHT-SIG

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your effort.

I have following comments.

1.      “For an EHT PPDU sent to multiple users, the EHT-SIG content channel consists of a Common field followed by a User Specific field. For an EHT PPDU sent to a sinle user, it is TBD. The configuration of the Common field regarding the postion and number of CRC and Tail subfields is TBD for an EHT PPDU sent to multiple users. For an EHT PPDU sent to a single user, it is TBD.”

è It should be EHT MU PPDU throughout the all places whenever it is EHT MU PPDU.

è Types: sinle à single. postion à position

è Also, is this true for NDP? Maybe we need to add “For an EHT NDP, it is TBD.”

2.      For uncompressed mode, the Common field of an EHT-SIG content channel contains information regarding the resource unit allocation such as the RU assignment to be used in the EHT modulated fields of the PPDU, the RUs allocated for MU-MIMO and the number of users in MU-MIMO allocations. The Common field is defined in 34.3.10.7.3 (Common field). The configuration of the Common field regarding the postion and number of CRC and Tail subfields is TBD for an EHT PPDU sent to multiple users. For an EHT PPDU sent to a single user, it is TBD.

è Seems yellow highlighted texts are duplicated at least for single user case. In uncompressed mode, single user transmission is allowed? Same for the last sentence before 34.3.10.7.3.

è Typo: postion à position

3.      Uncompressed vs. Non-compressed

è Need to have a single term.

4.      In page 4. “All RU Allocation subfields at the same position in each EHT-SIG Common field of the two EHT-SIG content channels are set to TBD4 or TBD5 value (see Table 34-xx3 (RU Allocation subfield)).”

è Can you delete this? We already have all zero user field with unassigned 242-tone RU. So, I don’t think we need this.

5.      In page 5. “If an RU is an unallocated RU, zero users are allocated to it. Otherwise, ”

è Can you delete this? Same as 5.

6.      As I mentioned during the call, I think it is useful to have table 27-25 in 11be.

7.      End of page 6 to beginning of page 7. I think we also need MRU for smaller bandwidth in larger bandwidth. For example, 484+242 in 160, and 320 MHz.

8.      “The pre-HE modulated fields (see Figure Ref XX (Timing boundaries for EHT PPDU fields if midamble is not present)) are not transmitted in 20 MHz subchannels in which the preamble is punctured.”

è Type. pre-HEà pre-EHT

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee