Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Motions for TGbe on Thursday 29th of October 2020 at 10:00am ET

Hello Tianyu,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it is reasonable and we had done something similar in the past as well.

To achieve it I need to request the WG chair an additional approval for updating the proposed motion since the update would occur in slightly less than 10 days (maybe within 6 hours past the 10-day threshold ).

Best Regards,

Alfred