Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Placeholder subclauses in D0.1

Hi Genadiy,

Thanks for your question.  I do not think we have made any decision yet.  We will review the status of R1 vs. R2 of these two TTTs in the next joint call when I am scheduled to report the status of 20/0997.  If the members believe that it is a R1 topic, then we will update the status.

Regards,
Edward