[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20/1355 discussion

hello everyone,

I just presented DCN1355r3 in MAC adhoc, which is trying to offer prioritized transmission of low latency traffic with reserved resources.

I notice that Liwen, Jay, Jarkko, YoungHoon, George, Mohanmed, Subir, Dibakar and Alfred are still in the queue due to time limit. Maybe other members also have some questions and clarifications on the mechanism and/or straw polls.

I'd like to start a email thread to take more questions and comments. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks

Boyce Yangbo