Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 1743r2 PDT-TBD-MAC-eMLSR-operation revised

Hi Minyong,

Could you explain why you change the non-HT PPDU to OFDM PPDU in new revision? Do you mean non-OFDM PPDU not be supported?

And also why you limit the data rate to the 6/12/24Mbps in your silde7(although the three are mandatory data rate), can we extend it to the supported data rate on both side?

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang