Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for members of a new TTT - "TWT operation: EHT subchannel selective trasmission"

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for your comments.   The main reason I call for volunteers for this topic is because there are reference of "EHT subchannel selective transmission" in the Introduction section of clause 36.1.1, e.g.,
"26-, 52-, 106-, and 242-tone RU sizes and 26+52-tone MRU size on locations allowed in 36.3.2.5 (RU/MRU restrictions for 20 MHz operation) in any 20 MHz channel within 40 MHz channel width in the 2.4 GHz band if the 20 MHz-only non-AP EHT STA supports the EHT subchannel selective transmission operation described in 35.5.1 (EHT subchannel selective transmission)."

In the joint call yesterday, I did want to figure out whether this TTT is R1 or R2 but it seems that Yongho was not on the call, and that is why the R1/R2 status is empty.  We would discuss it in the next joint call if Alfred would grant time some time for the Editor's report.

Regards,
Edward