From: liuchenchen [mailto:liuchenchen1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 4:41 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE]
: Update on PDT of LTF

Hello TTT members and all,

We have uploaded an updated PDT for the LTF. The EHT-LTF type and GI duration combinations and some mathematic descriptions are added. The link is below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0114-00-00be-pdt-updates-on-ltf.docx

Please review it and feel free to share your comments.

Thank you.

Chenchen Liu