Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO-Discovery-Information-Request

Hi, Rojan.

Thanks for your comment.

Whether to use Probe Request variant Multi-link element for partial info request can be determined depends on the selected options.

In current, my proposal has 2 options for partial info request signaling and we will choose the only one option in voting.

If necessary, I will incorporate the text for partial info request into the section 9.4.2.247b.3 Probe Request variant Multi-Link element of the next revision document.

Thanks.

Best,

Namyeong

I assume the (Extended) Request element will be carried in the Per-STA Profile subelement of the Probe Request variant ML element? If so, I believe you also need to modify the below clause accordingly:

9.4.2.247b.3 Probe Request variant Multi-Link element

Regards,

Rojan