Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT review on PHY Parameters for EHT-MCSs

Dear Yujin,

Thanks for this,

Just want to make sure:  Will you or Srinath take care of the TBDs in subclause 36.3.7 EHT modulation and coding schemes (EHT-MCSs) and 36.3.8 EHT-SIG modulation and coding schemes (EHT-SIG-MCSs)?     I asked so because I do not see that Srinath's contribution covers the TBD of these two subclauses.

Thanks,
Edward