[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Incorrect subclause number filled in by commenters

Hello all,

A few members contacted me asking if the incorrect subclause numbers filled in by the commenters can be corrected.   I am sorry but I cannot do that as I do not have the right to modify any information filled in by the commenters.

I understand there are quite a number of similar instances (especially you can read from my Editor's report 19/1935r2 that there are comments related to clauses 21, 32, and 38 that are probably an unintentional typo filled in by the commenters).

Thus, I do appreciate if you would take a look at the comment spreadsheet 21/0223r2 and see if there is any need to reassign some CIDs from one to another because of the incorrect subclause numbers.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward