Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [CR-MAC] Feedback requested for PDT-MAC-restricted-TWT 142r4

I incorporated some editorial suggestions and attached please see the WIP draft.
If you have made comments based on r4 on the server, don't worry about the new text and just send me doc with your comments.

Thanks.
Chunyu