[STDS-802-11-TGBE] restricted TWT 142r8 SP request

Hi, Alfred:

Based on the further comment/discussion received over the reflector and offline, we have converged to the definition of rTWT SP as uploaded in r8.

Restricted target wake time (TWT) service period (SP): A restricted period of time during which certain STAs can transmit and/or receive frames as defined in 35.x (Restricted TWT).

I want to request a short slot in next meeting to run a SP for the new revision capturing this small change:

Do you support to incorporate the proposed draft text in the document 11-21/142r8 to the latest TGbe Draft?

Thanks!
Chunyu