From: huangguogang <huangguogang1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 1:29 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Abhishek Patil <appatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DCN254

Hi Abhi,

When you presented the contribution DCN254r4, I do not think that there is the text highlighted in the blue color. But when you run the SP, the highlighted text in the uploaded revision (DCN254r5) was not mentioned it at all. Could you explain why you added the new text without any notification to the group?

Regards

Guogang Huang