From: Abhishek Patil <appatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 5:23 PM
To: Abhishek Patil <appatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CR-MAC] Feedback Requested for CRs related to MBSSID

Hi All,

Thank you to all the members who reviewed doc 255 and provided offline feedback.

I have posted an r1 of the document to mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0255-01-00be-cc34-resolution-for-cids-related-to-mbssid.docx

Could you please let me know if you have any further feedback?

Regards,
Abhi