Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting agenda time for defered SP

Hi Zhiqiang,

Thanks for the comment. I mostly agree with you as this timer duration value should follow the same principle as other timers like MU-EDCA timer.

However, for now I think since we are trying to get the group’s opinion on the main proposal on channel access recovery, I prefer if we go ahead with the SP. We can then refine the PDT at a later stage: as part of remaining CRs on this topic or as CR for D1.0.

Regards,

Dibakar