Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [02/08/2021]: Agendas Posted

Hi Dibakar,

From the following exchange figure for UL case, I’m afraid there will be a conflict issue on AP side.

As you can see from following figure, STA1, STA2 associate with same AP, while they are the hidden node. AP grants TXOP via MU-RTS TXS TF to STA1 for UL traffic, and STA1 sends the CTS as the confirm, but STA2 may detect the media is free as it doesn’t receive the CTS frame sent from STA1. The conflict issue may happened on AP side if both side transmits the UL traffic at the same time.   Please clarify and take into account such case.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang