From: Yang, Zhijie (NSB - CN/Shanghai) <zhijie.yang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:09 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [02/08/2021]: Agendas Posted

Hi Dibakar,

I echo Yongho’s comments, the following rule shall be same for mode1 and mode2 that AP decides whether to regain the channel access or not.

·       The CS mechanism indicates that the medium is idle at the TxPIFS slot boundary after the end of either the transmission of the last immediate response frame sent to that STA or the reception of the last frame from that STA that did not require an immediate response.

Furthermore, according to following table, as mode1 is defined as UL only, it’s natural to define mode2 as P2P only. Therefore, it makes less sense to do overlap definition.

Table 9-31xxx TxOP Sharing Mode subfield encoding

TxOP Sharing Mode subfield value

Description

0

MU-RTS that does not initiate MU-RTS TXOP Sharing procedure

1

MU-RTS that initiates MU-RTS TXOP Sharing procedure wherein a scheduled STA can only transmit PPDU addressed to its associated AP

2

MU-RTS that initiates MU-RTS TXOP Sharing procedure wherein a scheduled STA can transmit PPDU(s) addressed to its associated AP or addressed to another STA

3

Reserved

Thanks

Best Regards