Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Request for Reports: Presented PDTs

Hi Alfred,

The following docs are still relevant:
11-21/283
11-21/287

Regards,
Minyoung

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:55 PM Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

The current PDT queues have several contributions (PDT-CR) that are listed as Presented (~20 of them in MAC, a few in Joint and a few others in PHY) and have not had an SP with majority support.

Given that we have only a limited number of conference calls to discuss these documents (and in the case of MAC the time will be shared with another ~20 contributions that are still pending) I would like to request authors to send me an e-mail specifying whether the contribution is still relevant or not, and if relevant then whether a SP is expected to be ran (if you provide an expected date that would also help). The provided information will help distribute the contributions throughout the remaining conf calls (whenever possible). Targeting to distribute the SPs throughout the leftover conf calls, following the usual 2-3 contributions with SP per conf call). Deadline to send such e-mails is set for this Wednesday, 06/23/2021, EOD ET

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alfred

--