From: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:06 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Updated CR on preamble puncturing

Hi Alfred,

Base on offline inputs, I made some editorial changes in the last paragraph on page 9 to clarify the behavior of punctured non-HT duplicate PPDU transmission. Could we discuss this briefly before running the motion during the joint call?

The updated CR is at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0455-08-00be-cr-for-35-2-1-2-preamble-puncturing.docx and please let me know if you have any additional comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

Yanjun