Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for TTT members for a new topic "MLD architecture and introduction"

Edward,
               and also myself. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 at 01:47, Zhiqiang Han <han.zhiqiang1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Edward,

Please add me to this TTT.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Zhiqiang Han

原始邮件
发件人:EdwardAu
日 期 :2021年07月02日 23:33
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for TTT members for a new topic "MLD architecture and introduction"
Hi all,

Duncan has requested to create the following new topic - MLD architecture and introduction - in the SFD and TG document 21/0546, following the majority support of a SP of 21/0577r5 in a recent MAC call.  If you would like to collaborate with him on the text development, please let me know and I will add you to his TTT.

MAC

MLD architecture and introduction

Duncan Ho

R1