Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for TTT members for a new topic "MLD architecture and introduction"

Hello Stephen and Mike,

Added:

MAC

MLD architecture and introduction

Duncan Ho

Liuming Lu, Mark Hamilton, Rojan Chitrakar, Jay Yang, Rajat Pushkarna, Xiandong Dong, Arik Klein, Zhiqiang Han, Jonghun Han, Stephen McCann, Michael Montemurro

R1

Uploaded:

Presented:

Straw Polled: