[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Final reminder - volunteer assignment due by the end of today (A.O.E.) + all open requests acknowledged

Hi all,

It is a final reminder that if you would like to be a volunteer of any CID in CC36, please let me know by the end of today (anywhere on the Earth).  As discussed in the joint call, I am sorry but I will not entertain any requests after the deadline.

For those who have sent me a request that contains multiple subclauses that consist of hundreds of CIDs, please kindly be patience and expect me to finish your volunteer assignment in the next few days.  You do not need to resend any request to me to minimize the number of emails.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward