发件人: Liyunbo
发送时间: 2021715 13:52
收件人: 'Yongho Seok' <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for MAC submissions

Hi Yongho,

Thanks for the good comment. I agree with you. The case that the MLD can stop transmission on both links is missed.

The highlight sentence try to cover the cases that already allowed by current spec. I think a simple way is to remove this sentence. Let’s see whether people have different opinions, if no other opinion received I will remove it in the next revision.

Regards,

Yunbo