Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting Feedback for 1681r11

Hi Yongho,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have incorporated your comments and revised the document to r12. I am attaching it here for your reference. Let me know if you have any other comments/feedback.

Regarding the blank for EHTMLDAP, we can edit it on the call based on Edward’s suggestion that should it be deleted or put as empty.

I will update this revision on mentor once I get a response from you.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Rajat.