[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Joint on Monday 14th March: Announcement

Hello Po-kai

I think that is clear to the group from technical aspect. You run one sp for PMF, the result is 36Y:27N, and then run another SP for the remaining part, including cross link individual addressed frame transmission, the result is 41Y: 32 N.

Meanwhile, we still have more than 1000 unresolved CIDs and the agenda of joint meeting is much full. Could we leave time to those unresolved CIDS given you just used your opportunity to present your contribution and run the SP recently? At least we should give them opportunity to present before draft 2.0.

By the way, I also presented some controversial  proposals recently, but I did not ask for motion following gentleman rule.

Best wishes

Ming Gan