[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 12 of the comment spreadsheet on LB266 (11be D2.0) posted (22/0971r12)

Hello Alfred and all,

Revision 12 of the comment spreadsheet on LB266 (11be D2.0) is posted:

This version updates the number of CIDs that are ready for motion.

As of now, out of the 4120 received comments,
3614 CIDs pending for resolution
480 CIDs approved
26 CIDs ready for motion

Regards,