Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] RSVP: In Person Attendance Plan for TGbe MAC Ad-Hoc in Bangkok, Thailand - Final Reminder

Hi Alfred,

Would you please add document 22/1377 CR-duplication-transmission-over-ml-for-low-latency-traffic into MAC queue?

Thanks!

BR,

Xiangxin Gu

Communication Standards Devision

答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] RSVP: In Person Attendance Plan for TGbe MAC Ad-Hoc in Bangkok, Thailand - Final Reminder

HI Alfred,

Please put the following contribution into the joint queue. It intends to collect high level opinions on SST and A-PPDU. So people can know how to handle the related comments, including at least 15 CIDs.

Created (ET) ▼

Year

DCN

Rev