Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on LB266 CR for UORA

Hello all,

The document has been revised after the last joint meeting.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1565-02-00be-lb266-cr-for-uora.docx

This document is in a different direction than the previous version. It removes the RA-RU Information subfield from the EHT variant User Info field, and RA-RUs cannot be indicated for EHT TB PPDUs in the CR.

Please let me know if you have comments.
Thank you.

Regards,
Greg